Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Starting Up

Today I did Peter Carruthers's "Finding Clients" Seminar and the first thing he recommends is to start a blog. I've long resisted it --no time!-- but at Peter's recommendation, finally taken the plunge! The purpose of this blog will be to document my journey to making money out of the Internet. If it helps someone else avoid pitfalls, that's great. It took me a bit longer than expected to get started because my browser, according to Blogger, anyway, is not set to accept cookies. That is even though they recommend a security level in IE7 of medium-high, and I have medium! Got around it by allowing cookies specifically from this site. I'm impressed with the spelling checker. Sorry: I was, until it accepted "em" as a word, and I found I had to go to Preview and back to reactivate it after I has used it once!

No comments: